Meet Tom, an avid outdoorsman who chose the Alcon PanOptix trifocal lenses for his cataract surgeries at Tower Clock Eye Center. Watch as he describes his unique situation and tells why he decided on this new lens platform. He'll explain how clearly he sees since his surgery with Dr. Tyson Schwiesow, MD. Tower Clock Eye... read more
Tyson K. Schwiesow, M.D.
Dr. Tyson Schwiesow specializes in diseases and surgery of the eye including cataract surgery, laser surgery for glaucoma, and premium lens implantation for correction of presbyopia and astigmatism.
He has a special interest in comprehensive eye care and in the treatment of cataracts, including laser cataract surgery.
In addition to contributions to medical texts, Dr. Schwiesow has writtten articles appearing in peer-reviewed medical journals. He has spoken at both national meetings and local continuing education meetings for other eye doctors. He served as chief resident at the Medical College of Wisconsin Eye Institute, as well as completing an ophthalmic pathology fellowship year at the Moran Eye Center, University of Utah.
Dr. Schwiesow lives in Green Bay.
Watch the video below to learn more about Dr. Tyson Schwiesow and Tower Clock Eye Center.
Assistant Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology:
- The Eye Institute
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Chief Resident
- The Eye Institute, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Ocular Pathology
- The Moran Eye Center, University of Utah Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- Internal Medicine: University of Utah Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- Doctor of Medicine: Medicine College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Bachelor of Science – Zoology
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Request a Consultation
with one of our doctors by calling
“Surgery with Dr. Kurt was a pleasant experience. Everything worked out very well. Everyone was very kind! – Anonymous”