Fellowship-trained glaucoma specialist Dr. Kurt Schwiesow, MD, explains how medical marijuana, specifically THC, is not a preferred treatment for glaucoma.
Karl L. Schwiesow, M.D.
- Loyola University Affiliated Hospitals, Maywood, IL
- Medical Officer, Lieutenant, U.S. Navy.
- Destroyer Squadron 9 and U.S. Naval Hospital, San Diego, CA
- General Rotating Internship
- General Lakes Naval Hospital, Great Lakes, IL
- Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science – Zoology
- University of Illinois, Champaign, IL
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Request a Consultation
with one of our doctors by calling
Tower Clock has a home atmosphere. People, doctors and technicians are all very personable.
Dr. Kurt and his staff are the best. Everyone is so kind and very helpful. All of our experiences with them have been great!
I didn’t expect my surgery with Dr. Kurt to turn out as well as it did! I couldn’t see across the hall but now I can!