Dr. Jacob Woldt, OD, is now seeing patients in Appleton at 1301 E Northland Ave. To schedule an appointment with him, please call 920 499-3102.
Kunal S. Patel, M.D.
Dr. Kunal S. Patel, M.D., specializes in cataract surgery and enjoys a wide range of ophthalmology practice including treatment of complications of diabetes and macular degeneration, using injectable medications. Dr. Patel also performs blepharoplasty and other eyelid surgeries to improve vision and eye health. He offers laser cataract surgery and specialty lenses to help patients see better without glasses.
He takes great pride in educating patients about their eye conditions and treatment options to ensure each patient is able to choose which treatment will be best for them.
Dr. Patel is a board certified comprehensive ophthalmologist. He is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons.
Outside of work Dr. Patel enjoys spending time with his wife. They enjoy cooking all types of cuisine, and enjoying the Wisconsin outdoors by playing golf and cross country skiing. They also enjoy skiing the mountains out west and scuba diving all around the world.
Watch the video below to learn more about Dr. Kunal Patel, MD.
- Eugene and Marilyn Glick Eye Institute, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, IN
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Bachelor of Science – Molecular and Cellular Biology
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- American Board of Ophthalmology