Ten years ago this week we broke ground for what would become Tower Clock Surgery Center - and simultaneously almost lost our physicians to a new career in construction as each took his turn at the controls of the backhoe. Our facility recently exceeded 25,000 surgeries since opening.
- #3067 (no title)
- Accessibility Statement
- Amanda E. Jolly, O.D.
- Care Credit financing
- Cataract Information
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract surgery consultation documents online
- Cataract surgery patient video
- Eye Conditions
- Eye Conditions
- Glaucoma Information
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Jacob Woldt, O.D.
- KAMRA® inlay treatment for near vision loss
- Karl L. Schwiesow, M.D.
- Kurt A. Schwiesow, M.D.
- LASIK and Refractive Surgery
- Matthew J. Thompson, M.D.
- Michael Servi, O.D.
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Online patient records
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Ophthalmic Refractive Consultant
- Order Contacts
- Our Services
- Patient Information
- Patient registration forms
- Patient Service Representative (PSR)
- Perioperative RN
- Referral cataract surgery video
- Referring Doctors
- Routine eye care vs. Medical eye care
- Shawano map card
- Surgical/Instrument Technician
- Tower Clock Eye Center open positions
- Tower Clock Eye Center Optical
- Tower Clock Surgery Center
- Tower Clock Surgery Center open positions
- Tuesday Trivia 1
- Tyson K. Schwiesow, M.D.
Request a Consultation
with one of our doctors by calling
Tower Clock has a home atmosphere. People, doctors and technicians are all very personable.
Dr. Kurt and his staff are the best. Everyone is so kind and very helpful. All of our experiences with them have been great!
I didn’t expect my surgery with Dr. Kurt to turn out as well as it did! I couldn’t see across the hall but now I can!