Following cataract surgery patients can develop dry eye symptoms. Watch Tower Clock Eye Center ophthalmologist Dr. Tyson Schwiesow, MD, explain the causes and how it's easily treated.
- Accessibility Statement
- Amanda E. Jolly, O.D.
- Care Credit financing
- Cataract Information
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract surgery consultation documents online
- Cataract surgery patient video
- Employment at Tower Clock Eye Center
- Eye Conditions
- Eye Conditions
- Glaucoma Information
- Glaucoma Informational Video
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Jacob Woldt, O.D.
- Karl L. Schwiesow, M.D.
- Kunal S. Patel, M.D.
- Kurt A. Schwiesow, M.D.
- LASIK and Refractive Surgery
- LASIK informational video
- Matthew Thompson, M.D.
- Michael Servi, O.D.
- No Surprises Act disclosure
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Online patient records
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Ophthalmic Refractive Consultant
- Order Contacts
- Our Doctors
- Our Services
- Patient Information
- Patient registration forms
- Patient Service Representative (PSR)
- Perioperative RN
- Referral cataract surgery video
- Referring Doctors
- Routine eye care vs. Medical eye care
- Shawano map card
- Surgical/Instrument Technician
- Tower Clock Eye Center open positions
- Tower Clock Eye Center Optical
- Tower Clock Surgery Center
- Tower Clock Surgery Center open positions
- Tuesday Trivia 1
- Tyson K. Schwiesow, M.D.
- What is narrow angle glaucoma?
Request a Consultation
with one of our doctors by calling
Tower Clock has a home atmosphere. People, doctors and technicians are all very personable.
Dr. Kurt and his staff are the best. Everyone is so kind and very helpful. All of our experiences with them have been great!
I didn’t expect my surgery with Dr. Kurt to turn out as well as it did! I couldn’t see across the hall but now I can!