Watch fellowship trained glaucoma specialist Dr. Kurt Schwiesow, MD, discuss the specifics of glaucoma. This disease is considered sight's silent thief, and is the second leading cause of blindness worldwide. Dr. Schwiesow explains the need for early testing and treatment because once sight is lost, it can't be returned.
LASIK Service Discount Program
- Posted on: Jan 24 2019
Tower Clock Eye Center is excited to offer a special discount on Premium LASIK to public servants in the many communities we serve throughout Northeast Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. We understand the importance, value and necessity LASIK offers firefighters, police, paramedics, EMTs, nurses, active military & veterans, teachers and other public servants — and we would like to show our support.
In appreciation of their dedication to our communities, we offer these professions a $375/eye discount on Premium LASIK at Tower Clock Eye Center.
- An all-laser, bladeless, wavefront-guided and highly customizable procedure
- A free screening to determine if you are a good candidate for LASIK
- Treatment by a fellowship-trained LASIK surgeon
- An experienced surgical team
- One year of free exams and two years of free enhancements
- Surgery at the area’s most advanced, dedicated laser vision correction facility
- Twenty-four hour on-call service
- A flat rate with no add-on fees
- Value, experience and quality
- Straightforward pricing – no artificial sales
To receive your discount, simply provide valid proof of employment or service at the time of your evaluation. If you have questions, please call 920 499-3102.
Eligibility may vary. Some restrictions may apply. Insurance cannot be used for services. Discount not available for previous procedures.