Drs. Thompson and Servi hosted several Medical College of Wisconsin students today in clinic to instruct them on ocular tests and exams. The students got a glimpse of what a career in ophthalmology/optometry entails. Tower Clock Eye Center is proud and honored to partner with MCW to assist in the training of future physicians. "It's a... read more
- #2442 (no title)
- Amanda E. Jolly (Schuster), O.D.
- Cataract Information
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract surgery patient video
- Eye Conditions
- Eye Conditions
- Glaucoma Information
- Glaucoma Surgery
- KAMRA® inlay treatment for near vision loss
- Karl L. Schwiesow, M.D.
- Kurt A. Schwiesow, M.D.
- LASIK and Refractive Surgery
- LASIK Service Discount
- Matthew Joseph Thompson, M.D.
- Michael Servi, O.D.
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Online patient records
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Our Services
- Patient Information
- Patient registration forms
- Perioperative RN
- Referring Doctors
- Routine eye care vs. Medical eye care
- Shawano map card
- Surgical/Instrument Technician
- Tower Clock Eye Center financing
- Tower Clock Eye Center open positions
- Tower Clock Optical
- Tower Clock Surgery Center
- Tower Clock Surgery Center open positions
- Tuesday Trivia 1
- Tyson K. Schwiesow, M.D.
Request a Consultation
with one of our doctors by calling
Tower Clock has a home atmosphere. People, doctors and technicians are all very personable.
Dr. Kurt and his staff are the best. Everyone is so kind and very helpful. All of our experiences with them have been great!
I didn’t expect my surgery with Dr. Kurt to turn out as well as it did! I couldn’t see across the hall but now I can!