Amanda E. Schuster, O.D.
Dr. Schuster is an optometrist specializing in comprehensive eyecare for the entire family. She enjoys customizing your eye exam to solve your specific lifestyle vision needs. Amanda is familiar with all the newest types of contacts lenses and likes working with multifocal lenses. She has a special interest in contact lenses, pediatrics, dry eyes, and patient education.
- Doctor of Optometry, cum laude
- Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago, Illinois
- Bachelor of Arts – Biology, magna cum laude
- Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Indiana
- American Optometric Association
- Wisconsin Optometric Association
- Gold Key International Optometric Honor Society
- Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Honor Society